FLOORING FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
MEET TIM & SANDY AILES
Southern Flooring Solutions is locally owned and operated by Tim & Sandy Ailes. We like to consider ourselves as the best flooring company in the Triangle area with strong quality product support. We have combined experience of over 30 years in the industry. We moved to the area in 2016, relocating from South Florida. We have 4 children and have been married for 25 years as of September 2021. We take personal pride in each one of our customer’s projects and truly treat them as if they were our own. Our experience allows us to help our customers navigate through the product selection process, which can be flat out confusing for end-users.
Our company motto is “Flooring from our Family to Yours” and we mean it! We offer flooring, kitchen & bath, cabinets and hardware, countertops and financing. We service the Triangle area in North Carolina along with these cities. Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex, Smithfield, Durham, Chapel Hill, Benson, Wendell, Knightdale, Zebulon, Angier, Sanford, Fayetteville, Wilson, Middlesex, Wilmington, Oxford, Rocky Mount, Youngsville and Morrisville.
We handle our work by keeping three main concepts at the core of everything that we do:
1. Quality Craftmanship: We use only the best materials and techniques to craft flooring, surfaces, and countertops ideal for your interior’s desired aesthetic.
2. Attention to Detail: We make sure that every project is completed to a high standard. We don’t miss the mark!
3. Exceptional Customer Service: Arguably at the core of everything we hold dear here at Southern Flooring Solutions is making sure you have the best customer service experience that you can have!
WHAT TO EXPECT
We have worked on a very diverse pool of projects, meaning that no job is too big or too small for our experts to work with. When reaching out to us, to help us in the quoting process, we will ask:
- For an example (photographs if you have some) of the style of room you want, or if you have any inspirations for your room.
- If you have any preference for material use associated with what you want, and any functionality different materials may have. Don’t worry if you don’t know, we can help talk you through this.
- An idea of the color scheme and room aura you would like to create.